2020极速飞艇信誉大群Over the last two months a pandemic has tested our will and wits. We search for the best ways to overcome the COVID-19 virus — a most complex, invisible and adaptive foe.
This week's newspaper online
- Historic truss bridge in Culpeper County named among Virginia's most endangered historic places
- Culpeper Police Department arrest reports for May 12-17
- EV's Steward, Rappahannock's Giles awarded Windmore Foundation for the Arts scholarships
- MARSHALL PLAN: Standing shield-to-shield
- Gary’s Ace Hardware teaming up with Cruisin For Heroes to kick off Memorial Day Weekend
- Drive-thru COVID-19 testing comes to Culpeper
- The Fauquier Bank declares quarterly dividend
- Fauquier Health resuming elective and non-urgent surgeries and procedures
- Culpeper woman's coronavirus-themed cookies provide a treat for essential workers
- Novant Health UVA Health System to present virtual women’s health event 'What's Up, Doc?'
- Humidity: 95%
- Cloud Coverage:%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 05:51:48 AM
- Sunset: 08:26:47 PM
2020极速飞艇信誉大群Areas of patchy fog early. Cloudy skies. High 77F. Winds light and variable.
Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a half an inch.
Cloudy with rain in the morning...then a chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 82F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.